Mobile Oil Tester (MOT) Kit
Mobile Oil Tester (MOT) Kit for workshops and mobile maintenance teams, allows you to quickly realise the benefits of the Oil Quality Sensor (OQSx-G2).
Any oil from any equipment can be sampled and tested simply and easily on-site in seconds, providing reliable scientific analysis of the oil condition, enabling accurate guidance on when to refresh and/or change oil.
The kit is built around the OQSx-G2 oil condition monitoring sensor, which is used in conjunction with the supplied MOT software, which operates on any Windows-based laptop, tablet or PC. The kit includes easy-to-use sample bottles.
Simply install the MOT application on a laptop or any device running Windows OS and connect it to the sensor. Collect the sample in one of the provided sample bottles, attach the botle adaptor, and insert the sensor. Follow the simple steps in the MOT software and within seconds you will find out the exact condition of the oil.
- INSTANT OIL CONDITION ANALYSIS – Instant, accurate oil sample condition analysis anywhere, anytime, any oil. Clear and precise statement of actual oil condition
- ANY OIL TYPE: Configurable to any oil type in any application. Analyses oil in any condition – new, worn, used or contaminate
- TRACK AND TREND – Easily keep track of samples from different assets to establish trends, to accurately determine and predict when maintenance is required.
- SIMPLE & RELIABLE- Portable and easy to use in any maintenance or field environment. Just needs a Windows-enabled device – no internet connectivity required
- BETTER DECISIONS: - Make maintenance scheduling decisions based upon reliable scientific analysis.
- DETECT ISSUES: - Instantly detect unexpected equipment and oil issues before damage, enabling pre-emptive maintenance whilst at the asset
- QUICK AND EASY: - Instant results on location – no need to send samples away, and wait days and weeks for results.
- ENVIRONMENT (ESG) TARGETS - Safely maximise oil life to reduce consumption by up to 50%. Reduce parts consumption and extend equipment life