In most cases an existing inspection port provides the ideal location for installing the OQSx-G2. If this is unavailable, Tan Delta can provide custom Manifolds tailored to your application’s requirements.
Tan Delta manifolds are designed specifically for OQSx-G2 oil condition analysis sensors to enable reliable and easy installation where inspection ports or other suitable installation points are not available. Our manifolds are manufactured from solid aluminum and designed to optimise oil flow across the sensor head without impeding normal flow.
- FLEXIBLE SOLUTION - Allowing quick and simple installation on any piece of equipment whether brand new or being installed as part of a retrofit
- OFF THE SHELF - Off-the-shelf manifolds to fit the vast majority of equipment for quick and easy installation.
- INSTALLATION KITS - For many common engines we build installation kits to give your engineers everything they need for a successful implementation.
- BESPOKE SERVICE - On the very rare occasion that we face a unique challenge for fitting our sensors, we offer a full bespoke design service to cost-effectively overcome any obstacles to installation.
- OIL FILTER READY - With our innovative oil filter adapter design, we can retrofit your equipment in a few minutes.
- REDUCE MAINTENANCE COSTS - Enables you to predict and pinpoint when equipment requires maintenance and oil is truly at the end of its life. This typically enables you to safely extend intervals between maintenance and reduce associated costs by approximately 30% per year.
- REDUCED DOWNTIME - Unseen equipment issues cause subtle changes to oil condition, which are detected and alerted, enabling pre-emptive maintenance before failure or major damage and/or accelerated wear.
- ENVIRONMENTAL (ESG) TARGETS - Safely maximise oil use to reduce consumption by approximately 30% per annum. Reduce parts consumption and extend equipment life