Real time oil condition analysis sensor with integrated intelligent equipment maintenance optimisation analytics for all industrial and commercial applications.
OQSx-G2 delivers the ultimate high-quality real-time oil condition analysis. This enables multiple tangible operating benefits that include reduced maintenance costs, improved reliability, reduced oil wastage, and extended equipment life.
Our unique FSH™ core technology analyses oil condition holistically, detecting, measuring and tracking all and any contamination or wear with 0.01% sensitivity (100ppm) – other sensor systems typically look at specific parameters and ignore others. This unmatched real-time complete oil analysis capability is achieved through continuous analysis of the electro-chemical properties of the oil at a molecular level.
OQSx-G2 analysis data provides unrivalled high-confidence insight into real-time equipment health and maintenance status. Reliable forecasting and planning of maintenance based upon actual equipment need and thus extended optimised maintenance intervals and reduced cost becomes possible; with the assurance and safety of continuous over-watch that detects any unexpected anomalies and or contamination.
OQSx-G2 works with any oil type and is easily fitted to any equipment operating in any environment or application.
- REAL TIME ANALYSIS - Continuous real-time oil condition analysis with 0.01% sensitivity, detecting and reporting changes caused by wear and or contamination.
- RELIABLE ACCURACY – Our unique molecular level analysis technology means that the smallest changes down to 100ppm are detected and reported in real time. This enables us reliably track oil wear and immediately detect contamination or equipment issues at the earliest stage
- ANY OIL TYPE AND EQUIPMENT - Can be fitted and used on any equipment type operating in any environment using any oil type - mineral or synthetic
- REDUCE MAINTENANCE COSTS - Enables you to predict and pinpoint when equipment requires maintenance and oil is truly at the end of its life. This typically enables you to safely extend intervals between maintenance and reduce associated costs by approximately 30% per year
- REDUCED DOWNTIME – Unseen equipment issues cause subtle changes to oil condition, which are detected and alerted, enabling pre-emptive maintenance before failure or major damage and/or accelerated wear
- ENVIRONMENTAL (ESG) TARGETS - Safely maximise oil use to reduce consumption by approximately 30% per annum. Reduce parts consumption and extend equipment life