SENSE-1 Sensor Kit
An OQSX-G2 sensor kit for installations connecting to an existing monitoring system or local display. Includes the OQSx-G2 sensor and CADS configuration pack.
SENSE-1 includes our OQSx-G2 real time oil analysis sensor, and our CADS sensor configuration pack which can be used to configure all Tan Delta sensors. The configuration kit can be retained for future use on other Tan Delta sensors in the future. The CADS configuration kit enables you to configure the sensor to the correct oil type and application and set the data output format that matches your target display.
OQSx-G2 analyses oil in real time at a molecular level (0.001% accuracy), detecting, analysing and measuring changes caused by wear, contamination or mechanical issues with the equipment itself. This information enables you to significantly cut maintenance costs through using oil fully to the end of its life, undertaking maintenance when actually needed and reducing break downs.
Once you have configured the OQSx-G2 to the target oil in your equipment using the CADS kit, you can install and connect it to your desired display to see the oil analysis data. You can retain the CADS kit for future use and means that you only need buy the sensor without a CADS kit in the future.
- REAL TIME OIL CONDITION ANALYSIS - continuously analyses and tracks oil condition in real time providing a simple to understand Tan Delta Number (TDN) scale.
- PREDICT MAINTENANCE: use the rate of change to easily and accurately predict oil end of life and safely extend intervals between maintenance according to equipment needs.
- EVENT ALERTS – immediate detection and alert in the event of contamination and or unseen equipment issues which may lead to breakdowns or damage.
- SIMPLE & RELIABLE- easy to install and use with any equipment operating in any environment. Operates continuously with no maintenance required.
- REDUCED MAINTENANCE COSTS - trend analysis of oil condition change enables maintenance to be planned ahead of time at the optimal point, safely extending maintenance intervals. Typically reduces maintenance costs by between 30% and 50%.
- IMPROVED RELIABILITY - unseen issues cause subtle changes to oil condition that OQSx-G2 detects and alerts. Enables faults to be detected and fixed before failure, reducing costly break downs and extending equipment life.
- ESG TARGETS: - reduced oil consumption, spare part consumption, optimisation of equipment operating efficiency and extended productive equipment life all make a material and verifiable contribution to ESG targets.