The Oil Quality Telemetry Gateway (OQTg) is a sophisticated industrial IoT Gateway device that enables data from OQSx-G2 sensors to be accessed using any online IoT monitoring system such as Tan Delta Online.
The Oil Quality Telemetry Gateway (OQTg) is a sophisticated industrial IoT Gateway device that enables data from your OQSx-G2 sensors to be accessed using any online M2M/IoT monitoring system, such as Tan Delta Online.
The Gateway enables data transmission using a variety of methods depending upon location and network availability. These include Cellular, WiFi and Ethernet.
Every equipment operator knows that machine monitoring enables effective management and thus increased reliability, efficiencies and profits. Oil condition monitoring with Tan Delta takes this to a new level through much greater insight into the real condition of your equipment to deliver significantly enhanced financial and operating benefits.
- SYSTEM INTEGRATION - Supports up to 16 sensors simultaneously, and the cables can be varying lengths to ensure easy installation, integration and operation
- CONNECTIVITY TO TD-ONLINE - A data hub and dashboard view of monitored assets and alerts you to developing issues prior to any equipment damage or lost production. The interface is similar across desktop/tablet/smart phone views for ease of use
- SIMPLE TO DEPLOY - Allowing quick and simple installation on any piece of equipment, whether brand new or being installed as part of a retrofit
- INDUSTRIAL QUALITY - IP67 rated, suitable for installation in any harsh commercial or industrial environment
- INDEPENDENTLY TESTED - The Gateway has undergone rigorous independent testing to verify its outstanding performance in a wide variety of applications
- MONITOR ALL ASSETS - Connect up to 16 OQSx-G2 sensors using the Gateway and modular cabling system, enabling you to view the health status and location of your entire fleet of assets at the click of a button
- REDUCE BREAKDOWNS AND DAMAGE - Improve efficiency and extend the life of your equipment by ensuring optimal oil condition and reliable early detection of potential issues before wear particles are present and damage occurs
- EXTEND OIL DRAIN INTERVALS - Safely extend oil life and drain intervals by monitoring real-time degradation and conduct maintenance when there is actual need, rather than on an ‘hours run’ basis